ADULT MENU: €23.80 if booked in advance (or €26.80 without a reservation)
CHILDREN’S MENU (1): €10.90 if booked in advance (or €12.90 without a reservation)
- Local pork belly terrine, coachman’s salad (frisée lettuce, diced chicken, croutons, hard boiled eggs), Le Brigandin Vendéen (duck wings, brigandine sausage, bacon, Red Label Mogette de Vendée baked beans)
- Breaded chicken goujons, sauté potatoes with onion and bacon for children,
- Caramelised apples, French toast brioche, custard
- Drinks: red wine IGP Pays d’Oc Cabernet Sauvignon (25cl per person), coffee, flavoured Volvic (33 cl) for children
Additional charge for still and sparkling mineral water: €1.50 per person
Open on certain days only. Please ask
Lunch: 11:45am and 1:30pm
Dinner on Cinéscénie evenings: 6:30pm & 8:15pm
Dinner in green season: 8pm
We advise you to book your meal in our restaurants as they get very busy. Bookings are taken up to 72 hours in advance, subject to availability.
To make a restaurant booking along with your ticket purchase or short-break booking, please call our booking hotline on +33 (0)820 09 10 10 (€0.12 per min from a French landline). We reserve the right to change menus and opening hours without notice. Our restaurants are only open to Grand Parc visitors on the day(s) they visit.
You can also call our booking line for information about the opening times of our themed restaurants with entertainment.
(1) Children aged 13 and under.
(2) This discount only applies to certain menus depending on opening dates