Les Deux Couronnes
Feast on King Francis I's favourite meats around the fire in the Camp du Drap d’Or.
ADULT MENU : €23.50 if booked in advance (or €26.50 without a reservation)
Drinks not included
CHILDREN’S MENU (1):) : €11.50 if booked in advance (or €13.50 without a reservation)
- Buffet of crudités and vegetables with salt for dipping, herby tabbouleh, pork rillauds and mustard potatoes
- Barbecued meats (beef skirt, Red Label chicken, Brigandine sausage, marinated grill of the day) and “leg” of pork
- Vegetable stir-fry, potatoes with herbs, choice of sauces
- Cheese (Brie, Mizotte, Comté)
- Dessert buffet (chocolate crunch torte*, lemon meringue pie*, raspberry mousse torte*, egg custard, strawberry pyramid, macaron pyramid, etc.
- Children’s drink: Flavoured Volvic 33 cl.
Additional charge for still and sparkling mineral water: €1.50 per person
Dinner in blue season: 6:30pm & 8.:15pm
Dinner in green season: 7pm
This restaurant is reserved for guests staying at the Camp du Drap d’Or.
Open on certain days only. Please ask.
Offer only available if booked in advance. We advise you to book your meal in our restaurants as they get very busy. Bookings are taken up to 72 hours in advance, subject to availability.
To make a restaurant booking along with your ticket purchase or short-break booking, please call our booking hotline on +33 (0)820 09 10 10 (€0.12 per min from a French landline). We reserve the right to change menus and opening hours without notice. Our restaurants are only open to Grand Parc visitors on the day(s) they visit.
You can also call our booking line for information about the opening times of our themed restaurants with entertainment.
(1) Children aged 13 and under.
(2) This discount only applies to certain menus depending on opening dates