Located at the heart of the 18th-century village, enjoy a three-course meal in the peaceful, refined atmosphere of the only restaurant of its kind in the Grand Parc.
ADULT MENU: €41 if booked in advance (or €44 without a reservation)
Drinks not included
- Roast duck foie gras, shortbread with dried fruit - Beetroot mousse
- Confit hake fillet with rocket sauce - Braised vegetables with mangetout peas
- Raspberry macaron with chocolate cream - Exotic fruit coulis
CHILDREN’S MENU (1): €16 if booked in advance (or €18 without a reservation)
- Smoked salmon rosette
- Chicken breast fillet marinated in thyme or cod loin with lemon butter, sauté potatoes
- A new take on profiteroles, chocolate sauce (chocolate, vanilla or strawberry icecream with bits)
- Drink: Orange juice or 25cl soft drink
Open on certain days only. Please ask.
Offer only available if booked in advance. We advise you to book your meal in our restaurants as they are very busy. Bookings are taken up to 72 hours in advance, subject to availability.
To make a restaurant booking along with your ticket purchase or short-break booking, please call our booking hotline on +33 (0)820 09 10 10 (€0.12 per min from a French landline). We reserve the right to change menus without notice. Our restaurants are only open to Grand Parc visitors on the day(s) they visit.
You can also call our booking line for information about the opening times of our themed restaurants with entertainment.
* This discount only applies to certain menus depending on opening dates
(1) Children aged 13 and under.
(2) This discount only applies to certain menus depending on opening dates